Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 15: Reflections

I've truly enjoyed this class this semester. I love how it forced me to be creative and stretch my imagination. I feel like in most classes, academic writing is so central to the course that it takes the fun out of it. This class allowed me to express myself in whatever way I wanted and to be imaginative at least once a week in the midst of impersonal and boring assignments in other classes.

This class was truly unique and I am so glad that I got to take it this semester. I'm really proud of how my storytelling has improved and I'm especially proud of my storybook. After all of the writing practice this semester, I feel like the end product was something I could look back on and be proud. This was a fantastic course and I feel like it really improved the way I read and interpret stories and the way I write my own stories. Thank you so much for this class! It really is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment